Last updated on: January 5, 2022
By signing up for a Nerdwork Account (as defined in Section 1) or by using any Services offered by Nerdwork (as defined below), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms of Service”).
As used in these Terms of Service, “we”, “us” and “Nerdwork” means the applicable Nerdwork Contracting Party (as defined in Section 4 below).
The services offered by Nerdwork under the Terms of Service include various products and services to help you create contents for subscribers, teach motion graphics, 2D and 3D animation online by providing a cohesive web platfrom that enables you upload contents, teach, or reach clients around the world. Any such services offered by Nerdwork are referred to in these Terms of Services as the “Services”. Any new features or tools which are added to the current Services shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the current version of the Terms of Service at any time at https://www.nerdworkng.com/legal/terms. Nerdwork reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Nerdwork website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you. and if you do not accept such amendments, you must cease using the Services.
Everyday language summaries are provided for convenience only and appear in bold under each section, but these summaries are not legally binding. Please read the Terms of Service, including any document referred to in these Terms of Service, for the complete picture of your legal requirements. By using Nerdwork or any Nerdwork services, you are agreeing to these terms. Be sure to occasionally check back for updates.
THESE TERMS ARE NOT OFFICIAL, THEY ARE PLACEHOLDERS.
1. Account Terms
- To access and use the Services, you must register for a Shopify account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. Shopify may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You must be the older of: (i) 18 years, or (ii) at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside and from which you use the Services to open an Account.
- You confirm that you are receiving any Services provided by Shopify for the purposes of carrying on a business activity and not for any personal, household or family purpose.
- You acknowledge that Shopify will use the email address you provide on opening an Account or as updated by you from time to time as the primary method for communication with you. You must monitor the primary Account email address you provide to Shopify and your primary Account email address must be capable of both sending and receiving messages. Your email communications with Shopify can only be authenticated if they come from your primary Account email address.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Shopify cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for the creation and operation of your Shopify Store.
- You acknowledge and agree to provide public-facing contact information, a refund policy and order fulfilment timelines on your Shopify Store.
- Shopify is not a marketplace. Any contract of sale through your Shopify Store is directly between you and the buyer.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (“Materials”).
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service, including the AUP, as determined in the sole discretion of Shopify may result in an immediate termination of your Services.
2. Account Activation
2.1 Content Creator
Nerdwork has the rights to use contents uploaded to the platform as it sees fit.
2.2 More Terms
I don tire to type terms, I no see another better one to copy